Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sneak Preview

I've been working on some art pendants for a while now. I used the plastic pieces from old spice jars as a base, then covered with papers, paints, and extra things I found around the house. I have 15 altogether, but I'll be posting 3 this weekend. Here's a peek at one of my favorites so far...

I've been having so much fun working on these, and it makes me happy to know that I used stuff from around my house. It just goes to show you that you don't have to spend a lot of money to make something unique- you just need a little bit of creativity!

4 comments:

Linda Vincent said...

Looks very good - can't wait to see more!
Linda x

Linda Vincent said...

PS Thanks for your lovely comments Michelle.
x

said...

I love your pendant. It is ethereal.

p.s. thank you for your vote. :o)

Trish said...

These are beautiful! Are you going to be selling them?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Your Comments Make My Day!