Friday, November 14, 2008

A Busy Year

So I see that it's been a while...

This year has flown by so quickly, as they all do. I got a job in February working for a community mental health provider, then quit in August to stay home with my baby again. Driving 45 minutes one way was a killer, especially during the crazy gas price peak.

Since returning home, I've continued to work on my book, started selling artwork online, and have played a lot of shows with my band. Right now, I've got writer's block with the book (or just need a new strategy). I have more creative art ideas than I have time to even begin (my toddler loves to "help" with everything). And we just met with a local producer tonight to talk about recording a new EP for the band.

So I'm wondering what a year from now will look like...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Your Comments Make My Day!