Thursday, February 10, 2011

Storm

Lifehouse always says it so well...

"Storm"
How long have I been in this storm
So overwhelmed by the ocean's shapeless form
Water's getting harder to tread
With these waves crashing over my head

If I could just see you
Everything would be all right
If I'd see you
This darkness would turn to light

And I will walk on water
And you will catch me if I fall
And I will get lost into your eyes
I know everything will be all right
I know everything is all right

I know you didn't bring me out here to drown
So why am I ten feet under and upside down
Barely surviving has become my purpose
Because I'm so used to living underneath the surface

If I could just see you
Everything would be all right
If i'd see you
This darkness would turn to light

And I will walk on water
And you will catch me if I fall
And I know everything will be all right
I know everything is all right

Listen to the song by Lifehouse:

4 comments:

ByLightOfMoon said...

This is juts beautiful!
Smiles, cyndi

SharDon Exclusives said...

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement regarding my sons surgery tomorrow. Thank you for praying for me and my children. The prayers from around the world are truly felt.
God bless you,
Sharon

Elsina said...

Hi! You won first prize in my OWOH give away but I can not mail you as your email is not enabled. Please send me your mailing address so I can send you the parcel :) Congrats!
Elsina

http://emsarts.blogspot.com/2011/01/one-world-one-heart.html

Sarah said...

I love this song, the words are so moving. I've had a look at your artwork and it's beautiful. I hope it always gives you joy.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Your Comments Make My Day!