Thursday, April 2, 2009

I'm in Creative Playground!

My pendants are featured in Donna Downey's newsletter! Go check out her website, and I promise you'll be inspired by her amazing creativity. Thanks again for featuring me, Donna!


tn.jsp.jpg

trash to treasure
plastic
Meet the designer of this really cool recycled masterpiece- Michelle Townsend Wallace. She is a writer, artist, and musician living in Dallas, Texas. She has a background in counseling and non-profits, and is always looking for opportunities to integrate her many passions. Michelle has been married for 11 years to her childhood sweetheart, and they have three children. 

"When I was cleaning out our old spice rack, I used the jars for buttons and beads, but I didn't want to just throw away the little plastic filters. So I looped some jewelry wire through one of the holes in the filter, covered both sides with decorative papers, and added designs. I used vintage images, sheet music, watercolor paints and glitter to the pendants. Then I added some beads with jump rings to complete each unique art pendant."

To find out more about Michelle visit...
My Blog- 
www.myjourneytohope.blogspot.com
My Music- 
www.findingcadence.com
My Art- 
www.MixedEmotions.etsy.com

4 comments:

Healing Expressions said...

HI Michelle! Congrats on your wonderful "Shout Out"! Your previous post about the hidden, quiet and shadow seasons so spoke to my heart! You know I had a little thought about seeing if you would be interested in atrade with each other...just sense anything we blessed each other with might encourage the other! Let me know what you think!

Renee said...

Congratulations Michelle.

And Hello.....

You are beautiful.

xoxo

Love Renee

Renee said...

kisses xxx and hugs ooo

Love Renee xoxo

Lisa Kettell said...

This is amazing! How wonderful and exciting, Super Congrats to you!
Magic and Joy!
Lisa!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Your Comments Make My Day!